- Are you a real estate agent and are there fees or commissions involved?
- We are real estate investors and we buy and sell properties on our own behalf. In any transaction, we represent ourselves and you represent yourself. That means that you do not pay us any commissions. If you buy one of our homes, the only fees involved are the normal costs and fees associated with purchasing a home. We do have some licensed agents on our staff, but since homes are often "off the market," no commissions are needed to be paid.
- What types of homes do you buy?
- We buy all types of homes. Any size. Any condition. Any situation. You don't need to make any repairs, or even clean before we buy your home. If you're in financial distress or just ready to move on to the next phase and are having a hard time selling, we are confident that we can help to find a solution that works for both of us. Oftentimes we can make you a fair cash offer almost immediately and close very quickly. Just give us a call!
- If I'm behind on my mortgage payments, can you still buy my home?
- Yes! We buy homes in any type of financial situation. We work directly with the banks, are very familiar with the foreclosure process, and often buy homes that are behind on payments.
- What types of properties do you sell?
- We sell all types of homes that we personally own. We have everything from complete rehabs to beautiful move-in ready homes to rental properties. If you don't see what you're looking for in the homes we currently own, let us know. We are constantly buying new homes, so we're confident that we can find exactly what you're looking for at just the right price. Just give us a call!
We Are A Real Estate Investing Company
Our company buys, sells, and rents homes. We will not be acting as your real estate agent or broker if we buy your house, sell you a house, or rent you a home. We are excited to potentially work with you directly OR if you are represented by an agent or broker. We are focused on improving neighborhoods and redeveloping areas that we work in. If you have additional questions on agencies please contact your local real estate commission.